THE170: Want More Opportunities? Take More Action!
Mark Stinson has earned the reputation of a brand innovator – a strategist, creative facilitator, and venture catalyst.
His work has included branding, advertising, and marketing strategy for health, science, and technology products. Mark has worked with clients including:
- Global healthcare companies (Abbott, Baxter, DuPont, Merck KGaA, Pfizer, Takeda, UCB)
- Biotech leaders (Amgen, CSL Behring, Gilead, and Salix)
- Hospital products companies (Cardinal Health, Covidien, Fenwal, Hollister, Hospira)
- Drug delivery system developers (Adare, Endo, Kos)
- Medical start-ups (ClearCare, Magsense Nanoparticles, MedsForAll, Organ Recovery Systems, Plasticity Brain Centers, Solstice Neurosciences, Virgilant Technologies)
- Major university tech transfer (Boise State, Tulane, Purdue)
Mark is a frequent speaker and facilitator for sales meetings, advisory boards, and strategy workshops. He is the author of two business books, ForwardFast Branding and N-of-8 Groups, plus a contributor to 2 motivational books, Living in the Now and Alone In My Universe.
He is a recipient of the Brand Leadership Award from the Asia Brand Congress for global marketing efforts. He was included in the PharmaVoice 100 Most Inspiring People in the Life-Sciences Industry.